Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello family and friends!



I am only allowed a certain amount of time on the computer so i do not have time to write everyone back today, sorry. But life at the MTC is not as bad as everyone was telling me! The food is great, my district is awesome, and i am learning SO much, it is awesome. My companion's name is ELder Freyer (you'll have to ask my parents about him). Thank you to everyone who has sent me letters and packages. Mail here is as good as gold, and there is no better feeling than hearing your name when the mail comes! :)


Life here is very scheduled. Your entire day is planned out from 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m. But i guess it's ok, they don't leave any time for anybody to get into any sort of trouble.


You're not going to believe who came and spoke at our devotinoal on Tuesday....ELDER HOLLAND!!!!! It was the most amazing talk i have ever heard in my life. He told us that we are loved with extreme passion by the prophet, and by everyone who is under him. He said that we need to grow up, be men, and start doing what we came here to do (sounds like elder holland doesn't it?). It was the most insperational talk i have ever heard, and i nedded to hear it.


In the MTC we have this thing called the TRC (training resource center). Here we teach "investagators" by ourselves while our teacher watches us from a hidden camera! Our first one was last Tuesday and i can admit...it was a disaster. Haha. But it was a GREAT learning experience and our next one is this Friday.


I thought that by being here i would start to think of other things that i could be doing right now. But not once has that thought ever entered my mind. I know that everything will be waiting for me when i get back and that i am doing the most important thing in my life right now. I can't wait to get to West Virginia and start working! My goal is to have a Book Of Mormon handed out before i get off of the airplane.


LOVE,
Elder Crane


p.s. Just so everyone knows, there is a website called dearelder.com where you can get on and write a letter and send it to me from that website, and i will get it within a day or two of writing it, instead of the 5 it takes from a regular letter. And i do not have everyones email address so feel free to forward it to whoever you want.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Kenz. This is a great idea! Love the pics too. I bet you miss him tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS BLOG IS AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete