Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wow, i can't believe i have been here for overa week. The time here goes by SO fast it's not even funny. Nothing too exciting has happened this week...just the usual schedule. I found out that i am leaving for Charleston, West Virginia September 7! I should be there by 3:00p.m. I am so excited and ready to get out of here. The MTC is fun, but i am very glad that i don't have to learn a language and stay here for seven more weeks! :)


Presidint Hinckley's son, Elder Hinckley gave our devotional on Thursday. It's crazy how much he looks, sounds, and talks like President Hinckley!

To help cure our boredome in our room at night, me and my roomates made a basketball hoop out of a cardboard box, and a basketball made out of a roll of toilet paper. It's way fun and all the Elders in our zone want to play...


Thank you guys so much for all of the love and support i am getting in my letters, they make it much easier to be here. :) Sorry i don't have anything else exciting to report, im sure it'll get better once i'm in W.V.


Love,
Elder Crane







p.s. How them Broncos lookin?!

No comments:

Post a Comment