Friday, December 24, 2010

November 30, 2010

This past week has been absolutely crazy...but good lol. I found out that i'm being transfered to Lynchburg, Va. Now let me tell you a little about Lynchburg...you know BYU??...well Lynchburg is a college town. The college there is called Liberty University...and its the Baptist version of BYU. Like people go there to become ministers and preachers and stuff. You know what i have to say about that one...BRING IT ON BABY!!! I cant wait to bring all those people out of the darkness over there! :) So hold off on the letters until i can get my new address and get it out to y'all. lol. I leave for Lynchburg tomorrow and should be there tomorrow evening. This week i have learned a really valuable lesson...ALWAYS listen to the promptings of the spirit: So we have this investigator here named Bob...and Elder Mulks and I were getting ready to set him with a baptism date. He missed our appointment (unlike him) and so we went back a couple days later. When we went back his wife answered the door crying and told us that Bob had died...i never thought i cuold feel so much remorse for somebody i had never met before, i felt horrible. But when we went to see him and he didn't answer...i felt a strong feeling that i needed to go into his house (even though it looked like nobody was home), i had my hand on the door knob and everything. But i let my own thoughts talk myself out of it. Then a couple days later we found out that he had died in his house. I cant help but to think that i was supposed to go in and that maybe i could have done something to help him...he was an awesome guy who was just soaking in the gospel. Im glad that Elder Mulks and I were able to prep. him for the spirit world though. :) I am kinda bummed im being transfered because Ashley, our baptism date moved her date to Christmas Day...what a day to be baptized huh?!...and im going to miss it. But oh well, its not about me anyways. Sorry if this letter is hard to read. i am just writing things that i can remember in no particular order. haha. um...the church is true and its amazing. thank you so much for all the support and love. :) ill be sure to get my new address ASAP. love ya!


Elder Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment