Monday, September 13, 2010

Hey how's it going. So i am in Christiansburg Virginia. It's is pretty nice, the weather here is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. My trainer is Elder Fenton, he was an AP before this and only has one transfer left (a transfer is 6 weeks). He is teaching me tons and is really good. We go tracting ALL day long and it's kind of weird. I never thought that it would be as scary as it is. The baptist grandmas scare me worse than the four dogs that chased Elder Fenton and I up a hill the other day! Yes, we got chased by FOUR dogs. That was one of the scariest days of my life. Haha. I am getting the hang of things...at least i think i am. But we already have a few teaching appiontments! We tracted into a few and they're really cool. There are two types of people here. Some poeple love what we are doing but already have there owen religion, and people who don't want to have anything to do with you. I don't have too many stories yet, but im sure that there will be many as i stay out here. My body doesn't like the time difference...ugh. But thanks for all the love and support, i hope that i will have more to talk about in the future. Love you guys!



Love,
Elder Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment